Terms and conditions
Your use of this website is subject strictly to the following terms and conditions of use and by using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in this website and its component parts is the sole and exclusive property of Brand Tasmania Council Inc.
- You shall not engage in any conduct or use this website in any manner that infringes the intellectual property rights of Brand Tasmania Council.
- When using this website you may temporarily store an electronic copy or print out a hard copy of part of this website solely for your own personal use.
- You agree not to reproduce, frame, transmit, broadcast, adapt, modify, reverse assemble or reverse compile this website, or any of its component parts, save where expressly authorised on this website or otherwise in writing by Brand Tasmania Council.
- You are authorised to hyperlink to this site strictly on the basis that such hyperlinking is directly to the front page of the website and not otherwise.
- You agree not to reproduce or use any of the trade marks displayed on this website except where expressly authorised to do so.
- You shall not use this website in a manner that breaches, or is likely to breach, any law or relevant code of conduct or that infringes any persons rights, including any conduct that would require Brand Tasmania Council or any of its servants or agents to remedy any loss or damage occasioned by such activity.
- You shall not use this website in a manner that defames, harasses, unlawfully offends or harms any person using this website.
- Brand Tasmania Council makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of material available on or through this website.