Devils Brewery – Tasmania
Enjoy handcrafted beers and ciders at our restored 1950s steam train cellar door.
Working with local Tasmanian producers is a large part of the business ethos and allows us to create fresh and interesting beer and cider styles. This includes locally roasted coffee beans for our ‘Midnight Expresso’ Coffee Stout to our smoked grains, smoked by Bruny Island Smoke House for our ‘Smokey Moll’ Smoked Molasses Porter.
Devils Head Brewer says, “It’s the love of making beer and cider… sharing it with others… the unbridled creativity of it. I’m always on the lookout for interesting ingredients that could help create a wild, unusual and original creations”.
Available in 330ml glass bottles(6x4 packs, 24 pr outer)
- Enigma Pils (New World Pilsner 4.2%)
- Not another F@#$%!! Pale Ale (Pale Ale with Tasmanian hops 5%)
- Kiss me Hardy (UK style IPA 6.8%)
- Smokey Moll (Smoked Porter 5.8%)
- Midnight Expresso (Coffee stout 5%)