You have to imagine it - bald, denuded windswept hills, singular ancient gums leaning at angles, pushed against the sky by roaring gales from the north-west coast.
Situated in the heart of the highly acclaimed Pipers River region of northeast Tasmania, almost equidistant from Launceston, and planted on sloping hills that overlook Bass Strait – the wild sea separating Tasmania from the mainland. Our wines are complex characters; weight, texture, and flavour come together before bottling and mature in our cellar - developing and growing.
Brand or product names
- Dalrymple Pinot Noir
- Dalrymple Cottage Block Pinot Noir
- Dalrymple Single Site Coal River Valley Pinot Noir
- Dalrymple Single Site Bicheno Pinot Noir
- Dalrymple Cave Block Chardonnay
- Dalrymple Sauvignon Blanc