Cider Tasmania Inc.
Cider Tasmania represents our cidermakers in driving sustainable cider tourism in the State through promotion of cellar doors, cider bars, markets and festivals and industry research and development.
It's the people that make Tasmanian cider special. Discover these characters and the stories, the love and the passion that goes into crafting every bottle of Tasmanian cider.
Tasmanian ciders can be tasted all around the State in a cider-led revival of the Apple Isle. Cider Tasmania is a membership organisation with objectives to:
- Promote real cider and perry made from apples and pears grown primarily in Tasmania.
- Run and participate in cider events that promote brands and provide customer education and sales opportunities.
- Encourage sustainability throughout the supply chain.
- Work in conjunction with government and research institutions to support and develop the industry.
- Provide opportunities for producers to network, benchmark different ciders and cider styles to improve understanding, collaborations and product excellence.
We welcome full membership from Tasmanian commercial cidermakers and associated membership from affiliated businesses and interested cider drinkers or hobbyist cidermakers wanting to discover more about cidermaking.